What is GorillaStack?
GorillaStack is a public cloud automation rules engine shaped by the operational, cost optimisation & backup management needs of dev-ops teams from around the world.
Common use cases for GorillaStack?
- Starting, stopping and scaling large batches of resources across multiple AWS Accounts or Azure Subscriptions in a scheduled fashion
- On demand invocation of automation
- EBS and RDS Backup management, handling multi-account backup retention and easy to reason with rules
- Performing remediation across multi-account environments in response to CloudTrail events
- Automation invoked by Slack
- Enable non-technical users in an organization to have a single (access controlled) button that they can click on demand to start the resources they need
- Automation in multi-tenant environments